Monday, August 30, 2010

The Ball Starts Rolling....

We're back. Well, I am back. After a long time, I have decided to dive back into the horror blogging game. Why not right? Until I get a full grip on how this will be going....here are some random thoughts....


- The new Murderdolls album is exceptional. It isn't as much horror rock as the first album, but I still highly recommend it.

- Not horror related, but I have become enthralled with Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy. I am in the midst of reading the final part of the trilogy right now.

- Goddam, is there a better horror based rock band out there than Calabrese? If there is, I have not found them.

- I hope to one day have this blog be as good as Day Of The Woman, and the Vault Of Horror, both essential reading to any horror fan.

- That is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment